Do you know? There are an estimated 4200 religions around the world who have their own way of prayer and thanks to God.
Before proceeding to how to write a prayer first let’s discuss what is prayer?
What is prayer?
Prayer is a type of communication that people use to communicate with God. It is a ritual that is performed by people of various religions in different manners.
Generally, people do pray to ask for help or thanking God for his blessings on them.
Praying to God is just only having words with him. People of our world have a positive faith in prayer that God will always answer.
People believe in prayers
Miracles happen after doing a prayer that has always understood as an act of God. It results in more strengthened their belief in God.
Prayers have come into existence since ages by the messenger of gods, who taught people to say the Lord’s prayer.
Prayer can be done in several ways:
- You can learn prayers from holy books like the Bible, Quran, etc. You can recite prayers in silence directly to God. You can write a prayer in a prayer journal.
- You can sing the prayer in holy temples like a mosque, the church. You can also see why having a daily prayer journal is a good idea?
Where to write a prayer?
You can write your prayer to God in a piece of paper or a prayer journal. You can find the best Prayer Journals in our online store.
How to write a prayer?
Before writing a prayer to God, you have to decide why you are writing a prayer?
1. Decide why you are writing the prayer. Clearing the purpose of writing will make it easy for you to write a prayer. Are you writing the prayer to God for forgiving you, praise your, or for thanking him for his blessings?
- For example, if you are writing to ask God to help you with problems you are facing in your life, or maybe you are depressed. Express all your worries and ask God to help you out and open a heaven path for you to clear all the obstacles of life. Always be truthful with your feelings with God and pour your thoughts into the prayer journal.
2. Communicate to God with a sincere heart. Prayer is a way of communicating with God. When you talk to God, you need to pray with your deep heart. Always be pure and sincere when expressing your thoughts to God.
This will make a good relationship with god. Don’t hide anything put out everything you have inside you because, in that way, you will feel a shallower heart and weightless mind.
(Note: Always try to write a good prayer with the perfect explanation of your life to God.)
3. Don’t be greedy with your prayers. While writing your prayer, you should always be thankful to God for his blessings. It would be best if you were not greedy because with every single gift of God; he exams your patience and your sincerity. So make sure you will write thanks to God for his blessings on you, maybe he has some more great plans for you in the future.
4. Make notes before writing a prayer in your journal. Write down some bullet points before pouring any of your thoughts on the paper. It will help you to map your prayer thoughts in ascending order and also help you to organize your prayer topics easily.
5. Write Prayer to God about your family, friends. Writing prayer is a personal experience where you share your thoughts and ask for praise and blessings for yourself. But you should also write thanks to God for taking good care of your parents, family, and love. You may also write a prayer to God to ask to take care of the people around the world who need help and suffering from the bad.
6. At the end of the prayer. Once you have completed, your prayer in your prayer journal. Close your prayer journal and close your eyes and bring your prayer to an end by saying “Amen” with the purest form.
How to Write A Short Prayer?
You can write short prayers to God. If you don’t have much time, or you are traveling, or whatever the reason is preventing you from writing full prayers. Then you can write short prayers in your prayer journals.
Ways to write short prayers
- Find a small customized prayer journal that is easy to carry and help you in writing short prayers.
- If you don’t have your prayer journal with you, then you can write your short prayer in a piece of paper and after stick it in your prayer journal.
There are many ways in which you can thank God for his blessings and ask for forgiveness. Just share your thoughts with God, and he will help you in every phase of your life.